Tuesday, February 5, 2008

rss

Hello,
I think I finished my rss feed assignment and shortly I will attempt the wiki portion. I thought the rss feed was a bit confusing, I do not know if it is just me, but I am never quite sure if I have completed these tasks properly. I need some some of bell to go off if I get it right.
On another note. I woke up this morning with some sort of giant pulsating knot on my cheek bone on the left side of my face. It really hurts. Since I am not too terribly prone to zits or any kind of pulsating face malady, I am leaning towards a spider bite sometime in the middle of the night. Maybe when I was in the middle of my epic of a dream. I am just not sure what it is. Anyway, that is all for now.
Later on Bye.

3 comments:

Stacey Greenwell said...

RSS is one of the more confusing things we'll do. But it sounds like things are going okay (except for that spider bite--maybe you need to get that checked out!)

Becky Ryder said...

I agree with the RSS thing. The tutorial's screen shots did not match the actual layout of the BoingBoing page that we first linked to. I tried to a feed from brother's blog to my Bloglines, but I was not successful. I was successful in feeding Kopana's blog to bloglines. Seems strange since my brother and Ko use the same blogger.

Becky Ryder said...

I'm still working on RSS. I have a lot of catching up to do after that Keeneland gig.